Not only do we love getting a little creative with our client projects, we love getting creative with our wardrobe as well. We have fun with it, and it’s a big confidence booster to walk into a room, knowing you look your best. Plus, we get all bubbly inside when people compliment our clothing at networking events. (It takes a lot of work to look this effortless sometimes!)
While both of us know how to put together a smoking hot outfit, our tastes aren’t exactly the same. They’re not drastically different, but our styles definitely appeal to two different schools of Betty. While Suzanne likes things slick, with a little bit of edge, I like my outfits modernly feminine with saturated colors and quirky details.
We plan on drawing up a style board each season for the Betty blog. This month we’re focusing on our Fall picks for what to wear to the office. Your office might be more on the conservative side, or maybe a little casual- feel the room and choose appropriately.
1. Classic stripe jacquard blazer | Gap
2. KUT from the Kloth Brigitte Ankle Skinny in Generous | Zappos.com
3. Dolce Vita ‘Harolyn’ Bootie | Nordstrom
4. Rosalyn Top in Gemstone | Boden
6. Kiss a Prince Engagement Ring Studs | Kate Spade
7. Fine and Sandy Blazer in Violet | Modcloth
8. Selina Dress | Boden
9. Betsey Johnson Open Your Heart Mini Satchel in Ivory | DSW
10. Turk Cutout Heels By Chelsea Crew in Mint | Ruche
11. The City Glow Bracelet in Turquoise | 31Bits
*This is not a sponsored post. We get absolutely no kickbacks for recommending these items.